PK) and the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) have been selected to present a technical paper to the 38th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference, the pre-eminent global technical conference in photovoltaics.
What does PVSC stand for?
PVSC stands for Photovoltaic Specialists Conference (IEEE)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PVSC
We have 12 other meanings of PVSC in our Acronym Attic
- Pleasant View School for the Arts (Canton, OH)
- Post-Vasectomy Semen Analysis (healthcare review)
- Potato Virus S-Andean Strain
- Presidential Volunteer Service Award (est. 2004)
- Paced Visual Serial Addition Test (neuropsychology)
- Photovoltaic Science Applications and Technology (conference)
- Platte Valley State Bank (Nebraska)
- Programme Villes Sans Bidonvilles (French: Cities without Slums Program)
- Paradise Valley Stamp Company (Concord, NH)
- Passaic Valley Sewerage Commissioners (New Jersey)
- Ponte Vedra Soccer Club (Florida)
- Port Vincent Sailing Club (Australia)
- Power Vector Security Cover (Bogen Communications, Inc.)
- Pole Vault Safety Certification Board (Atascadero, CA)
- Peripheral Vestibular System Disorder
- Perkiomen Valley School District (Collegeville, PA)
- Pleasant Valley School District (various locations)
- Portola Valley School District (California)
- Post-Vacation Stress Disorder (humor)
- Programmable Variable Storage Device
Samples in periodicals archive:
The results were presented at the Institute for Electrical and Electronics Engineers 2010 Photovoltaic Specialists Conference.
Photovoltaic Specialists Conference, 2005 Conference Record of the Thirty-first IEEE, pp.
SunPower President Emeritus to deliver keynote at event's 50(th) anniversary SEATTLE -- The Organizing Committee of the 37th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference (PVSC), the solar industry's longest running global gathering of leading PV scientists and engineers, today announced its final program for the June 19-24 event taking place at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, Washington.
The Photovoltaic Specialists Conference is sponsored by the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE), one of the world's largest and leading engineering organizations, with members from industry, academia and government.
Renowned meeting to be held in Seattle, WA, 19-24 June 2011 SEATTLE -- The call for papers is now open for the 37th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference (PVSC), being held 19-24 June 2011 in Seattle, Washington.
RASIRC at Booth #329 SAN DIEGO -- RASIRC([R]), the steam purification company, will present data detailing how ultrapure water vapor can enhance thin film integrity in ALD, MOCVD, and sputtering processes, at the 35th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference.
Record Number of Abstracts Received for PV's Longest-Running Conference HONOLULU -- Registration opens today for the 35th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference being held at the Hawaii Convention Center on June 20-25, 2010.