They cover the fundamentals, including preoperative evaluation, photorefractive and phototherapeutic keratectomy, LASIK, epi-LASIK, and femtosecond laser surgery; new technologies of Presby LASIK and collagen crosslinking; complications, including the management of diffuse lamellar keratitis, epithelial ingrowth, ectasia, and trauma; lenticular surgery, refractive lensectomy with accommodating and multifocal intraocular lenses, phakic intraocular lenses, and high hyperopia; and recent advances, such as corneal inlays for hyperopia, intracorneal rings for keratoconus and post-refractive surgery ectasia, and collagen crosslinking combined with surgeries like corneal rings and surface ablation.
What does PTK stand for?
PTK stands for Phototherapeutic Keratectomy
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of PTK
We have 48 other meanings of PTK in our Acronym Attic
- Pendidikan Tinggi Jarak Jauh (Indonesian: Higher Education Distance Learning)
- Polskie Towarzystwo Jezykoznawstwa Kognitywnego (Polish Cognitive Linguistics Association)
- Percutaneous Transtracheal Jet Ventilation
- Polskie Towarzystwo Juliusza Verne (Polish: Polish Society of Jules Verne)
- Pairwise Transient Key
- Parents, Teachers and Kids
- Penilaian Tahap Kecekapan (Malay: Competency Assessment Level)
- Performance Tool Kit
- Permission to Kill (gaming)
- Phi Theta Kappa
- Polgari Törvény Könyv (Civil Code of Hungary)
- Polska Telefonia Komorkowa (Polish cellular telephony provider)
- Polskiego Towarzystwa Kardiologicznego (Polish Cardiac Society)
- Pontiac, Michigan - Oakland County International (airport code)
- Post and Telecommunications of Kosovo (Kosovo, Serbia)
- Posta dhe Telekomi i Kosoves (Albanian: Post and Telekom Enterprise of Kosovo)
- Praise the King
- Professional, Technical, and Kindred Workers (migration studies)
- Protein Tyrosine Kinase (insulin receptor)
- Potorous Tridactylis Kidney Epithelial Cells
Samples in periodicals archive:
Treat with corticosteroid eye drops or phototherapeutic keratectomy (c) This is corneal haze.
Topics also include management of complications, including administering Mitomycin C, and using phototherapeutic keratectomy.
Procedures to be performed on the excimer laser include: phototherapeutic keratectomy (PTK), which repairs anterior scarring and irregularities of the cornea; and photorefractive keratectomy (PRK), which corrects nearsightedness.
In early October, VISX received FDA approval of its laser to perform phototherapeutic keratectomy (PTK) for the treatment of conditions such as corneal scars.
for Phototherapeutic Keratectomy, used to treat corneal scars, dystrophies, and other pathologic conditions of the cornea.
In September of this year, Global Vision was the first company in northern Florida to use the excimer laser to perform phototherapeutic keratectomy (PTK).
for phototherapeutic keratectomy (PTK) and Summit became the first company authorized to commercially market and sell excimer laser systems in the U.