html OLED lighting output efficiency increases to greater levels with the help of photonic crystal technology.
What does PHC stand for?
PHC stands for Photonic Crystal
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PHC
We have 201 other meanings of PHC in our Acronym Attic
- Pears Health Cyber (marketing; various locations)
- People's Homesite Corporation (Philippines)
- Permanent Human Capability
- Personal Holding Company
- Pet Health Council (UK)
- Petroleum Hydrocarbons
- Pew Hispanic Center (California)
- Pharmaceutical Chemist (UK)
- Philippine Harvadian College
- Photographic Change
- Phrack High Council
- Piedmont Health Care (Statesville, NC)
- Port Harcourt (Nigeria)
- Portland Habilitation Center (Portland, OH)
- Post-Hardcore (music genre)
- Potentially Hazardous Comet (astrophysics)
- Prairie Home Companion (public radio program)
- Prater Hater Club
- Premolar aplasia-hyperhidrosis-canities prematura (syndrome)
- Prentice Hall Canada (publishing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the topics are quantum optics with single quantum dots in photonic crystal cavities, emission properties of photonic crystal nanolasers, photon statistics and entanglement in phonon-assisted quantum light emission from semiconductor quantum dots, all-solid-state quantum optics employing quantum dots in photonic crystals, femtosecond quantum optics with semiconductor nanostructures, and coherent optoelectronics with quantum dots.
We are excited to have observed four-wave mixing in these graphene-silicon photonic crystal nanocavities," says Wong.
Some pivoting on a particular component and others on a particular technique, they cover surface-relief diffraction optical elements, plasma etching, analog lithography with phase-grating masks, electron beam lithography, nano-imprint lithography and device applications, planar photonic crystals, and a molded tungsten approach to fabricating three-dimensional photonic crystals.
Johnson and his postdoc, Dong Xiao, have run computer simulations that show objects coated with concentric rings of silicon photonic crystals can produce "approximate optical cloaking.
Arsenault is a chemist at the University of Toronto and has conducted research in photonic crystals.
In nature, photonic crystals are responsible for the iridescent surfaces of some butterfly wings.
Brady, Naval Research Lab; "Technology to efficiently fabricate photonic crystal materials for controlling light transmission and chemical sensing applications," Sanford A.