With a velocity range of 21 to 7,000 fps, I can clock and categorize everything from a peashooter to a photon torpedo.
What does PHOTORP stand for?
PHOTORP stands for Photon Torpedo (Star Trek)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Photographic (technology)
- Population Health Operational Tracking & Optimization
- Population Health Operational Tracking and Oversight System (US DoD)
- Photographic Compact Disk
- Photographic Intelligence
- pan-european PHOtonic Transport Overlay Network
- Photo Electronics
- Photometric Thermospheric Oxygen Nightglow Study (US NASA)
- PHysics, Optoelectronics, and Technology Of Novel Microresonator Structures
- Photochemical Oxidant and Acid Deposition Model Application within the Framework of PIC
- Packing House Products (transportation)
- Pan Head Phillips (screw fasteners)
- PANHA (Iran Helicopter Support and Renewal Company) Helicopter Project
- Parallel History Project on NATO and the Warsaw Pact (international security consortium)
- Parents Helping Parents
- Partial Hospitalization Program
- Partnership Health Plan (various locations)
- Past High Priest
- PCI Hot Plug
Samples in periodicals archive:
The experience here is a bit more cerebral, with system management just as important as being able to aim a photon torpedo.
Managing the ship and its systems is just as important as being able to aim a photon torpedo.