The partnership will focus on the further development of photon counting detector technology for semiconductor integrated circuits (ICs).
What does PCD stand for?
PCD stands for Photon Counting Detector
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PCD
We have 293 other meanings of PCD in our Acronym Attic
- Personal Care Division (various companies)
- Personal Communication Device
- Personal Compact Disc
- Personal Computer Division (various companies)
- Personal Computing Device
- Personal Content Delivery
- Phase-Center Displacement
- PhotoCD (Kodak file extension)
- Photochemical Darkening
- Photoconductive Device
- Physical & Cyber Domains (TRADOC)
- Pitch Circle Diameter
- Pitched Circle Diameter
- Planned Community Developers (Sugar Land, TX)
- Plans Communaux de Développement (French: Municipal Development Plan; Morocco)
- Plataformas de Coleta de Dados (Portugese: Data Collection Platform, Brazil)
- Platform Compatibility Demonstration
- Platform Components Division
- Plutonium Concentrator Distillate
Samples in periodicals archive:
The electron and hole recombine in the QD, emitting exactly one photon that is incident on an intensity interferometer with a 50/50 percent beamsplitter and photon counting detectors.
The first project is titled "Very High Gain and Low Noise Near Infrared Single Photon Counting Detectors and Arrays.