They describe the fundamental performance limitations of IR photodetectors, materials used for and the operation of intrinsic photodetectors, and applications to a range of devices including photoconductors, photoelectromagnetic and Denber effect detectors and photodiodes.
What does PEM stand for?
PEM stands for Photoelectromagnetic
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PEM
We have 204 other meanings of PEM in our Acronym Attic
- Pearson Educational Measurement
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Penn Engineering & Manufacturing Corp.
- Performance Evaluation Meeting
- Performance Evaluation Model
- Performance-Enhancing Module
- Personal Environmental Module
- Personal Exposure Model
- Peters Elworthy & Moore (accounting firm; UK)
- Phased Equipment Modernization
- Photoelectron Microscopy
- Physical Education Management
- Physics Environment Monitoring
- Physics, Engineering, Mathematics (Texas A&M University)
- Plainview-Elgin-Millville (Minnesota)
- Plant Engineering and Maintenance (Canadian publications)
- Plastic Encapsulated Microcircuit (also seen as PEMs)
- Plesk Enterprise Manager (Plesk)
- Policy Enforcement Manager