Both photocatalysis and photoelectrochemistry are covered in this volume.
What does PEC stand for?
PEC stands for Photoelectrochemistry
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PEC
We have 505 other meanings of PEC in our Acronym Attic
- Personalized Electronic Catalogue
- Perth Entertainment Centre (Australia)
- Pet Education Center
- Petrohawk Energy Corporation (various locations)
- Petroleum Energy Center (Japan)
- PharmacoEconomic Center (US DoD)
- Philippine Electrical Code
- Philippine Episcopal Church
- Photo Electronics Corp
- Photoelectric Cell
- Physical Education Center (Emory University)
- Physical Education Coaching (various organizations)
- Physical Endurance Course (various organizations)
- Physician's Emergency Certificate
- Physics Emotion Cognition (software agent traits)
- Piedmont Environmental Council (Virginia)
- Placements Épargne Canada (Canada investment savings)
- Plain English Campaign
- Plaintiffs' Executive Committee (litigation)
- Planning and Environment Committee (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Noufi was a senior scientist at Rockwell International Science Center where he performed research on the photoelectrochemistry of semiconductors, metal oxide electrodeposition and photoelectrochemical solar cells.
Known for an intense but unassuming personal style, Wrighton began his academic career as a chemistry professor and researcher, and along the way garnered patents in the fields of molecular electronics and photoelectrochemistry.