Also, early promising results have been seen with pegylated formulations of certain photoactive compounds such as temoporfin in interrupting the inflammatory process associated with rheumatoid arthritis.
What does PAC stand for?
PAC stands for Photoactive Compound
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PAC
We have 1064 other meanings of PAC in our Acronym Attic
- Personal Air Communication Technology (protocol)
- Personal Authorization Code
- Personnel Actions Command (US Army)
- Personnel Administration Center
- Personnel and Administrative Center
- Petites Annonces Classées
- Petits Animaux de Compagnie
- Phage Artificial Chromosome
- Phase Ambiguity Correction
- Physical Acoustics Corporation
- Physical Activities Center (various schools)
- Physician Advisory Council (various organizations)
- Physician's Assistant, Certified
- Picture Archiving and Communication (radiology)
- Pierre Audoin Consultants (est. 1976; various locations)
- Pike Anglers Club (fishing group)
- Pilgrim Area Collaborative
- Pilot At Controls
- Pilots Association of Canada (Union)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The use of appropriate process manipulation in order to precisely control resin properties and to design novel resins is discussed INTRODUCTION Photoresists used in the manufacture of semiconductors and microchips primarily comprise a polymeric component (resin), solvent, sensitizer, a diazo photoactive compound (PAC), and additives .
Photopheresis, a process in which white blood cells are reinfused after exposure to a photoactive compound and ultraviolet light, may reduce the risk of acute rejection in cardiac transplant recipients.