What does PIANO stand for?
PIANO stands for Photo-Induced Adequate Nitric Oxide (urology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PIANO
We have 2 other meanings of PIANO in our Acronym Attic
- Pontifical Ambrosian Institute of Sacred Music (est. 1931; Italy)
- Protein Interactions and Network Analysis (US NIH)
- Permanent International Association of Navigation Congresses
- Professional Insurance Agents of North Carolina (Henderson, NC)
- Professional Insurance Agents of North Dakota (Bismarck, ND)
- Pacific Islands Association of Non-Government Organisations
- Professional Insurance Agents of New Hampshire
- Professional Insurance Agents of New Jersey, Inc.
- Paraffin, Isoparaffin, Aromatic, Naphthene, or Olefin
- Pesky Instruments Advances New Operative (Kids Next Door show)
- Prague International Anti Nuclear Office (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Professional Innkeepers Association of New Orleans (Louisiana)
- Propulsion Integration of Aero-Control Nozzles
- Photonics Industry Association of New York, Inc.
- Professional Insurance Agents of New York
- Poultry Industry Association of New Zealand
- Pacific Islands, Australia and New Zealand Electoral Administrators
- Pacific Islands Area Office
- Pain in Ass Patient
- Parents in a Pinch (childcare and eldercare service)