While photo-diode arrays have been used for years to measure cross-sectional dimensions, only recently has this hardware benefited from the software development needed to measure finished part length.
What does PDA stand for?
PDA stands for Photo-Diode Array
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDA
We have 524 other meanings of PDA in our Acronym Attic
- Personal Deposit Account
- Personal Development Activity
- Personal Digital Aide (electronic memo pad)
- Personal Digital Assistant (electronic handheld information device)
- Personal Display of Affection
- Phase Doppler Analysis
- Phase Doppler Anemometry
- Phased Disassembly Array (Homework-PC game)
- Philippine Dental Association
- Phillips, DiPisa and Associates
Samples in periodicals archive:
ESI teams the pullers with a customized photo-diode array that scans the extrudate 1000 times/sec at a resolution of 0.