Sigma Corporation of America, a leading researcher, developer, manufacturer and service provider for some of the world's most impressive lines of lenses, cameras and flashes, is proud to announce that Michihiro Yamaki, founder and former CEO of Sigma Corporation, has been awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award by the Photoimaging Manufacturers and Distributors Association (PMDA).
What does PMDA stand for?
PMDA stands for PhotoImaging Manufacturers and Distributors Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PMDA
We have 29 other meanings of PMDA in our Acronym Attic
- Propulsion Management Device
- Protein Mutant Database
- Provisional Marketing Director
- Psychotic Major Depression
- Public Management Department
- Puissance Maximale Disponible (French: Maximum Power Available)
- Pulmonary agenesis, Microphthalmia, and Diaphragmatic defect
- Purple Monkey Dishwasher (gaming)
- Abstract Test Suite for PMD
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical Device Agency (Japan)
- Plastics Machinery Distributors' Association (United Kingdom)
- Plutonium Management and Disposition Agreement (US-Russia)
- Post Market Data Analysis
- Programme for Museum Development in Africa
- Project: Most Downloaded App (mobile phones)
- Pyromellitic Dianhydride (chemistry)
- Partido do Movimento Democrático Brasileiro (Brazilian Democratic Movement Party; Brazil)
- Performance Measurement Data Base
- Prevention and Management of Disruptive Behavior (US VA)
- Preventive Maintenance Database
Samples in periodicals archive:
Photoimaging Manufacturers and Distributors Association Acknowledges Jeff Housenbold as a New Media Visionary LAS VEGAS -- Shutterfly, Inc.
King is a member of the PhotoImaging Manufacturers and Distributors Association (PMDA), for which he served three consecutive terms as President (1997-99), Communications Chairperson (1994-1996) and member of the Board of Directors (since 1992).