In a February letter to the city's Board of Police Commissioners, Los Angeles Chief of Police Charlie Beck highlighted the "measurable safety improvements" that resulted from the city's Photo Red Light (PRL) Program.
What does PRL stand for?
PRL stands for Photo Red Light (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PRL
We have 136 other meanings of PRL in our Acronym Attic
- Pittsburgh Regional Knowledge Management Consortium
- Protein Kinase, Mitogen-Activated, Kinase
- Pakistan Refinery Ltd
- Parcs Résidentiels de Loisirs (French: Residential Leisure Parks)
- Parti Réformateur Libéral (Belgium Liberal Reformation Party)
- Pattern Recognition Letters
- Perl Programming Language (filename extension)
- Personnel Research Lab
- Philips Research Laboratories (IRedhill, England)
- Phosphate Resources Limited (Christmas Island)
- Photonics Research Laboratory (University of Melbourne, Australia)
- Physical Research Laboratory (India)
- Physical Review Letters
- Pittsburgh Research Laboratory
- Plaga Removal Laser
- Plagas Removal Laser (Resident Evil 4 game)
- Plan Rozwoju Lokalnego (Polish: Local Development Plan)
- Plant Research Laboratory (Michigan State University)
- Plasma Research Laboratory
- Polo Ralph Lauren
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since April of last year, there have been 5,822 photo red light violations that have been recorded with 3,150 citations being issued.
The city's Photo Red Light Program, employing cameras and other detection equipment to monitor high-accident intersections, went into effect on July 25.
Drivers who receive photo red light tickets have all of the same rights that come with any traffic violation.
With photo speed programs in 9 states and photo red light programs across 20 states, Redflex has led the market in installed systems, installation rate and market share over the past 12 months.
He noted that unlike a lot of cities, Los Angeles is not attempting to turn its photo red light into a revenue maker.
WASHINGTON -- WASHINGTON, May 15 /PRNewswire/ -- A lifesaving traffic safety ordinance that establishes a photo red light camera pilot program today received the support of the Philadelphia City Council with swift approval.
The speed cameras are part of the city's three-year pilot Photo Red Light project.