The three product lines have distinct differences: * Frontlit posters are printed on photo quality paper * Backlit posters are printed on a durable translucent film which is moisture, smear, scratch and fade resistant * Static cling posters are printed on an easy-to-apply thick vinyl static cling.
What does PQP stand for?
PQP stands for Photo Quality Paper (printing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PQP
We have 22 other meanings of PQP in our Acronym Attic
- Professionally Qualified Officer (British Army; UK)
- Project Quality Officer (various organizations)
- Perceived Quality of Life (scale)
- Psoriasis Quality of Life
- Pediatric Quality of Life Inventory
- Perceived Quality of Service
- Partial Quality Office Time
- Part Qualification Process
- Pearl-Qualified Professional (Estidama; United Arab Emirates)
- Performance Qualification Protocol
- Piperaquine Phosphate
- Plan Qualité du Projet (French: Project Quality Plan)
- Postgraduate Qualifying Program
- Pourquoi Pas? (French: Why Not?)
- Praise-Question-Polish (teaching technique)
- Process Qualification Program
- Productos Quimicos Peligrosos (Spanish: Hazardous Chemicals)
- Professional Qualification Program (immigrant teacher certification program; Canada)
- Project Quality Plan
- Proximity Query Package (computer science)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These adhesive, removable wraps are made of scratch- and scuff- resistant photo quality paper that fits all iPods.
Please print any digital photos on photo quality paper.
Print digital pictures on photo quality paper or send as JPEG images on a returnable floppy disk.
Under the agreement, DCS will offer high quality, reliable color and black & white compatible ink and toner cartridges for printers, copiers and fax machines, as well as specialty photo quality paper for personal printers.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20060104/LAW037 ) Consumers can show their true colors with Memorex iPod Wraps, a line of adhesive, removable wraps made of scratch- and scuff-resistant photo quality paper that fits all iPod products -- the iPod Shuffle, iPod Nano, iPod with Video, iPod 4th Generation and iPod Mini.
Don't forget to send a photo of yourself with the fish and print digital pictures on photo quality paper or send JPEG images on a floppy disk.
This patent seems aimed at the growing market for photo quality paper with improved print and biodegradable properties.