What does p120 stand for?
p120 stands for Phosphoprotein of 120 kDa
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Positive Deflection at 100 ms
- Precursor of 100 kDa
- Protein of Approximately 100 kDa
- Proteins of Molecular Weight 100K
- Putative MAPs of 100 kDa
- Peak Around 100 Milliseconds Latency
- Protein of 104 Kilodaltons
- Phosphorylated 112 kDa Protein
- Product of Gene 12 (molecular biology)
- Protein of 12kDa (growth suppressor)