Tarui S, Okuno G, Ikura Y, et al: Phosphofructokinase deficiency in skeletal muscle.
What does PFKM stand for?
PFKM stands for Phosphofructokinase Deficiency
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Parents for Kids (education)
- Playing for Keeps (retail brand)
- Poulet Frit Kentucky (French: Kentucky Fried Chicken)
- Produce for Kids
- Programmable Function Key
- Planet Formerly Known as Pluto
- Pacific Fleet Kayak Club (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
- Pasco Florida Kennel Club
- Plasmodium Flaciparum Protein Kinase
- Partnership for Kentucky Schools
- Polska Federacja Karate Tsunami (Polish: Tsunami Karate Federation of Poland)
- Pilot's Function Key Unit
- Pacific Forum Line
- Packet Filtering Language (Firewall)
- Paid Family Leave
- Paid for Listing (advertising)
- Pal for Life
- Paper Football League
- Parallel Functional Language (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ABSTRACT: Little is known about the progression of phosphofructokinase deficiency (glycogenosis type VII, Tarui's disease).