9780849396687 Cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterases in health and disease.
What does PDE stand for?
PDE stands for Phosphodiesterases
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDE
We have 144 other meanings of PDE in our Acronym Attic
- Partial Differential Equation
- Paul Dresher Ensemble (Brooklyn, NY)
- Pengolahan Data Elektronik (Indonesian: Electronic Data Processing)
- Pennsylvania Department of Education
- Permission Display Engine
- Permitted Daily Exposure
- Personal Development Education
- Personal Digital Entertainment
- Phi Delta Epsilon (medical fraternity)
- Philadelphia Drug Exchange
- Photon Detection Efficiency
- Planning, Decision, and Execution
- Plataforma en Defensa de l'Ebre (Catalan: Platform for the Defence of the River Ebre)
- Plataforma en Defensa del Ebro (Spanish: Platform for the Defence of the River Ebre)
- Plug-In Development Environment
- Portable Electronic Device
- Position Determining Entity
- Potential Daily Exposure
- Predictive Density Estimation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Structure based drug design is particularly important because phosphodiesterases comprise a large family of enzymes in the body and inhibition of some isozymes is undesirable due to side effects.
These gene families, which include G protein-coupled receptors, ion channels, kinases, nuclear receptors, phosphatases, phosphodiesterases, transporters, and proteases, contain the genes of greatest interest to the pharmaceutical industry as new drug targets.
com/reports/c23018) has announced the addition of Phosphodiesterases: A Drug Target Family with Broad Therapeutic Impact to their offering Phosphodiesterases (PDEs) are the enzyme superfamily of drug targets that underlie PDE inhibitor, Viagra(R), in 1998.
13 /PRNewswire/ -- The 2nd Annual Phosphodiesterases in Drug Discovery & Development Conference is scheduled to take place November 8-9, 2004 in Philadelphia, PA.
Rationale for PDE4 Inhibition in Learning and Memory Disorders Phosphodiesterases (PDEs) are a family of enzymes that metabolize the intracellular messengers cyclic AMP (cAMP) and cyclic GMP.
22 /PRNewswire/ -- Strategic Research Institute announces its inaugural Phosphodiesterases in Disease Conference, which will be held this Nov.
The company has applied the platform in a number of target families, including kinases, nuclear receptors, and phosphodiesterases.