Stretching from Quang Binh to Quang Nam, the trip “The Mixing of Adventure & Heritage Sites in Central Vietnam 10 days” is the combination of heritage and the intangible which was recognized by UNESCO: Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park (Quang Binh), Hue Imperial City & Royal Music, and Quang Nam (with two heritage sites, Hoi An and My Son).
What does PNKBNP stand for?
PNKBNP stands for Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park (Vietnam)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Prudential New Jersey Properties
- Parc National Kootenay (French: Kootenay National Park; Canada)
- Peritoneal Natural Killer (clinical nutrition)
- Persatuan Nelayan Kawasan (fishermen's association; Malaysia)
- Phosphorus, Nitrogen, Potassium (fertilizer)
- Polynucleotide Kinase
- Pontianak, Indonesia - Supadio (Airport Code)
- Prozessnahe Komponente (German)
- Putri Naga Komodo (Indonesian: Komodo National Park; Indonesia)
- Pediatric Nurses' Knowledge and Attitudes Survey
- Pacific Northwest Koi Clubs Association
- Paroxysmal Nonkinesigenic Dyskinesia
- Pacific Northwest Kendo Federation
- Per Node Key Management
- Putative Natural Killer Cell Receptor
- Ponleu Ney Kdey Sangkhum (Cambodia)
- Pools Nederlandse Kulturele Vereniging (Dutch: Polish-German Cultural Association)
- Pacific Naval Lab (Canada)
- Pacific Northwest League (baseball)
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (usually seen as PNNL; Richland, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are also mountain retreats, DMZ, the Vinh Moc tunnels and the natural wonders of Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park, making this trip one with something to offer for everyone,” said Pham Ha, Founder and CEO of Luxury Travel Ltd.