Features include: * A cover to be personalized with the child's name * Developmental traits for various age stages * Tips for encouraging spiritual growth * Space for instructions from the doctor visits * Questions that capture the child's behaviors * Charts for physical growth patterns & immunizations * A phone list for doctors, dentist, church, etc.
What does PHO stand for?
PHO stands for Phone List (File Name Extension)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PHO
We have 45 other meanings of PHO in our Acronym Attic
- Potomac Heritage National Scenic Trail (Harpers Ferry, WV)
- Pearl Harbor Naval Ship Yard (Hawaii)
- Plymouth Hospitals National Health Service Trust (UK)
- Public Health Nutrition Unit
- Premier Homecare North Wales Ltd. (UK business)
- Phoenix (Arizona telephony location code)
- Pearl Harbor Navy Yard (US)
- Partially Hydrogenated Oil
- Personal Holiday
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Physician-Hospital Organization
- Physicians Health Organization
- Point Hope, AK, USA - Point Hope (Airport Code)
- Polish Humanitarian Organisation
- Potentially Hazardous Object (astrophysics)
- Powerhead Only (chainsaws)
- Primary Health Organisation (New Zealand)
- Program on Health Outcomes (University of North Carolina)
- Pseudo-Harmonic Oscillator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Features of IVMS include: * Alert notification via user defined phone lists, * Outgoing notification calls are sent in looping rounds to each member of the phone list until a user either cancels or acknowledges the message, * The voice alert message is determined by the user i.
With more than 20 years of putting programs together for other institutions and having files and connections with equipment companies, I had already built relationships and a great phone list and information pool.
A Household Filing System That Works For You Denise Dale and Alexandra Bradley, CRM From credit card receipts to report cards, from wedding invitations to phone lists, every bit of paper you encounter in managing your household is dealt with in this book.
For example, when scrolling down a phone list the knob will emit a tactile "bump" whenever a name is passed to give the operator a sense of speed and location.
ICHIEFS also offers these lifesaving tips: be sure your home follows national fire safety standards by having at least one smoke alarm on each level of the house, in each bedroom, and outside each sleeping area; replace the alarms every ten years; make sure that all family members know what to do in the event of a fire; create a home fire escape plan, which includes mapping two ways out of the house and a meeting place away from your home; and prepare an emergency phone list.
One of the first uses of intranets was to reduce publishing costs; everything from phone lists and employee manuals to financial reports can be privately accessed in Web-like fashion.
Business productivity applications include a word processor, spreadsheet and a personal information manager, including a calendar, phone list and reminders.