Lewine worked in "retirement" as a mentor to medical students and residents at the College of Osteopathic Medicine in Glendale, AZ, as Chief Investigator at Hilltop Medical Research in Phoenix, AZ, as a volunteer at the Phoenix Indian Medical Center, and as part of an international medical relief team in Honduras.
What does PIMC stand for?
PIMC stands for Phoenix Indian Medical Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PIMC
We have 33 other meanings of PIMC in our Acronym Attic
- Palestinian Internet Marketing for Arts and Souvenirs
- Plastik Insaat Malzemeleri, AS (Turkish: Plastic Construction Materials, AS; est. 1963)
- Passive IR Missile Approach Warning System
- PCTE Interface Management Board
- Przemyslowy Instytut Maszyn Budowlanych (Polish: Construction Equipment Manufacturers' Institute)
- Pennsylvania Interscholastic Marching Band Association
- Pacific Institute for the Mathematical Sciences
- Path-Integral Monte-Carlo
- Pediatric & Internal Medicine Center
- Philippine International Mathematics Competition
- Primary Industries Ministerial Council (Australia)
- Projekt Independent Metal-Compilation
- Pulsatility Index in the Middle Cerebral Artery
- Primary Inner Medullary Collecting Duct Cells
- Perceptive and Intelligent Machines in Complex Environment (Australia)
- Pacific Investment Management Company
- Portsea Island Mutual Co-Operative Society (UK)
- Parent-Initiated Motivational Climate Questionnaire (social psychology)
- Participatory Irrigation Management and Development (Cambodia)
- Party in My Dorm (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Five IHS-funded hospitals, such as the Phoenix Indian Medical Center in Arizona, regularly treated patients.
Portt), Phoenix Indian Medical Center, Phoenix, Ariz.