Ray cut a pink and orange ribbon to kick off the "Running of the Cups," and the cups began their journey through the City to deliver iced coffee and baked goods to the following locations: -- New York Fire Department, Engine 24 -- New York Fire Department, Ladder 1, Engine 26 -- New York Police Department, Midtown South Precinct -- Phillips Beth Israel School of Nursing -- Penn Station train conductors -- Chelsea Stratus building construction site "I'm thrilled to be part of the celebration, and to present $25,000 to the Leary Firefighters Foundation -- a cause I personally support -- to help rebuild firehouses in New Orleans," said Rachael Ray.
What does PBISN stand for?
PBISN stands for Phillips Beth Israel School of Nursing (New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Planning, Budget and Institutional Research (various universities)
- Producto Bruto Interno Real (Spanish: Real Gross Domestic Product)
- The Pharmaceutical Business Intelligence and Research Group
- Pacific Bell Internet Services (San Francisco, CA)
- Performance-Based Incentive System
- Performance-Based Inspection System (Food Safety and Inspection Service; USDA)
- Positive Behavior Intervention Strategy
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports
- Program Budget Information System (US Navy)
- Platform Battlefield Information System Application
- Planning Board for Inland Surface Transport (NATO)
- Periodic Built-In-Test
- Power-up Built-In Test
- Problem Based Instructional Task
- Profit Before Interest and Tax (Accounting)
- Profit Before Interest, Tax and Amortisation
- Pour Bleach in Tank and Walk Away
- Profit Before Interest, Tax, Depreciation and Amortization (accounting)
- Peripheral Bus Interface Unit (computing)
- Processor Bus Interface Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hillman's contributions to both New York University (NYU) Division of Nursing and Phillips Beth Israel School of Nursing have also established the Hillman Scholars Programs, providing assistance to college graduates seeking a second degree in nursing in return for a commitment to work in New York City for two years.