In 2011, a total of 2,034 OFWs were also provided training by the Overseas Workers Welfare Administration and the Philippine Trade Training Center to encourage them to become entrepreneurs.
What does PTTC stand for?
PTTC stands for Philippine Trade Training Center (est. 1987)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PTTC
We have 14 other meanings of PTTC in our Acronym Attic
- Pure Tone Threshold Audiometrics
- Policy, Training, and Technical Assistance Facility (Canada)
- Paranormal Things That Are of Little Use to Anyone Storage Facility (webcomic El Goonish Shive)
- Push-To-Talk Application Server
- Peter and the Test Tube Babies (band)
- Portals to the Beyond
- Push the Third Button Twice (blog)
- Paper Tape Transmission Code
- Perak Techno Trade Centre (Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia)
- Petroleum Technology Transfer Council
- Preaching to the Choir
- Public Transport Ticketing Corporation (Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- Push-To-Talk Control
- Portable Touch-Tone Decoder
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction
- Professional-Technical Teacher Education
- Pakistan Table Tennis Federation (est. 1951)
- Powder Train Time Fuze
Samples in periodicals archive:
Avila, Senior Trade Industry Development Specialist, Philippine Trade Training Center Plan an integrated marketing campaign We launched the book in November 1998, and received good initial press and television coverage.
The comments were made at the opening ceremonies of a job fair held on Friday, November 25 by the Employers Confederation of the Philippines (ECoP) at the Philippine Trade Training Center (PTTC) in Manila.