Northbridge Capital Private Limited, Philippine Economic Zone Authority, Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission, Philippine Senate, Philippine Stock Exchange, Inc.
What does PSEi stand for?
PSEi stands for Philippine Stock Exchange, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSEi
We have 10 other meanings of PSEi in our Acronym Attic
- Pleasanton Schools Educational Enrichment Foundation (California)
- Pars Special Economic Energy Zone (Iran)
- Pacific Salmon Endowment Fund (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Plastic Surgery Educational Foundation
- Puget Sound Economic Forecaster
- Purdue Student Engineering Foundation (West Lafayette, IN)
- Peak Systolic Ejection Gradient (cardiology)
- Public Service Electric and Gas (also seen as PSE&G; Newark, NJ)
- Public Service Enterprise Group
- Parramatta Social Enterprise Hub (Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- Policealne Studium Ekonomiczno Informatyczne (Polish: Post Secondary Economic Information Study)
- Portal-Systemic Encephalopathy Index
- Pro Sports & Entertainment, Inc.
- Public Safety Equipment & Installations, Inc. (Miami Gardens, FL)
- Public Sector Ethics Index
- Public Speaking Evaluation Instrument (La Salle University; Philadelphia, PA)
- Programmatic Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement
- Progressive Symmetric Erythrokeratodermia
- Plant Specific Emission Limit
- Priced Support Equipment List
Samples in periodicals archive:
JSE SECURITIES EXCHANGE SOUTH AFRICA * KOREA STOCK EXCHANGE SOUTH AFRICA * EURONEXT LISBON * LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE * BURSA MALAYSIA * MEXICAN STOCK EXCHANGE * MONTREAL STOCK EXCHANGE * EURONEXT PARIS * PHILIPPINE STOCK EXCHANGE, INC.
Sicat, President, The Philippine Stock Exchange, Inc.
Spearheaded by the Asia Pacific Real Estate Association, in partnership with the Philippine Stock Exchange, Inc.
Singapore, Feb 2, 2011 - (ACN Newswire) - Four ASEAN Exchanges, namely Bursa Malaysia (BM), the Philippine Stock Exchange, Inc.