LAUNCHED IN 2006 AT THE NATIONAL CONVENTION OF THE PHILIPPINE NURSES ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA (PNAA),THE PNAA NURSE BALIK TURO TEACH-BACK PROGRAM IS FOUNDED ON THE VISION THAT FILIPINO NURSES LIVING IN THE UNITED STATES WILL COME HOME TO THE PHILIPPINES TO TEACH.
What does PNAA stand for?
PNAA stands for Philippine Nurses Association of America
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PNAA
We have 3 other meanings of PNAA in our Acronym Attic
- Principal Naval Architect
- Principle of Non-Aggression
- Principles of Naval Architecture (Society of Naval Architects & Marine Engineers reference)
- Private Non-Custodial Agency (children's services)
- Professional National Accountant
- Progressive Neuronal Abiotrophy (nerve disorder in dogs)
- Psychiatric Nursing Association of Ireland (UK)
- Public News Article
- Pacific Northwest Aerospace Alliance (Seattle, WA)
- Pacific Northwest Alpaca Association
- Piano Nazionale Alimentazione Animale (Italian: National Plan on Animal Nutrition; Minister of Health)
- Preconcentration Neutron Activation Analysis (nuclear chemistry)
- Pilot National Asian American Political Survey
- Professional Nutrient Applicators Association of Wisconsin (est. 2001)
- Philippine Nurses Association of Arizona, Inc. (Phoenix, AZ)
- Percutaneous Needle Aspiration Biopsy
- Personal Name and Address Book (software)
- Public Name and Address Book (IBM Lotus Notes software)
- Packet Network Access Concentrator
- Pakistan National Accreditation Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Antonio, Wellington; Overs, Lilian, Toronto; Philippine Community Council of New South Wales, Sydney; Philippine Nurses Association of America, New York; Philipsen, Adelina, The Hague; United Filipino Council of Hawaii, Honolulu.
In the National Convention of the Philippine Nurses Association of America held in Boston, Minda Banaria, our Secretary won the award for Community Service; in the National Convention in Los Angeles, Estrella Hoffman was a 2nd place winner in the Poster Board presentation and also received a PNAA grant for research.