What does PNA stand for?
PNA stands for Philippine Nurses Association Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PNA
We have 189 other meanings of PNA in our Acronym Attic
- Peptide Nucleic Acid
- Peptide Nucleic Acid Oligomer (biochemistry)
- Performance Network Analyzer (Agilent Technologies, Inc.)
- Permasteelisa North America (various locations)
- Persistent Nerve Agent
- Person Needing Assistance
- Personal Navigation Assistant
- Personal Needs Allowance
- Peyamner News Agency (Kurdistan)
- Phase Noise Analysis
- Phone Number Administration
- Phoneline Networking Alliance
- Pilkington North America (glass supplier; US and Canada)
- Pioneer North America, Inc.
- Pituitary Network Association
- Plan National d'Allocation (French: National Allocation Plan; Kyoto Protocol)
- Planned Not Authorized
- Planul National de Actiune (Romania)
- Pocket Navigation Assistant