The government expressed willingness to pay "just compensation" to the airport's builder, Philippine International Air Terminals Co.
What does PIATCO stand for?
PIATCO stands for Philippine International Air Terminals Co
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Petroleum Industry Annual Safety Seminar (Canada)
- Peabody Individual Achievement Test
- Pennsylvania Initiative on Assistive Technology
- perfect in all tests
- Projector Infantry Anti-Tank (British)
- Promoting Inter Agency Training (NSPCC child protection training forum)
- Public Information Assistance Team
- Putting It All Together
- Philippine IATA (International Air Transport Association) Agents Travel Association
- Programa Para la Introducción y Adaptación de la Tecnología de Contraceptivos (Spanish: Program for the Introduction and Adaptation of Contraceptive Technology)
- Proceedings of the International Association of Tibetan Studies
- Private Investigator's Association of Utah
- Personal Interests, Attitudes and Values (Assessment)
- Personal Interests, Attitudes, and Values
- Private Investigators Association of Virginia
- Professional Insurance Agents of Wisconsin, Inc.
- Pre-Injury Average Weekly Earnings (Australia)
- Proceed in Accordance with Previous Orders (UK)
- Professional Institute for Advanced Wound Recovery Inc. (education and clinical service organization; Ridgefield, CT)
- Laurel, MS, USA - Laurel Hattiesburg/Camp Shelby (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1997 Philippine International Air Terminals Co Inc (Piatco) signed a deal with the previous Philippine government to build and operate Terminal III at Manila's Ninoy Aquino International Airport.
The Supreme Court in the Philippines has ruled that the 1997 contract with Philippine International Air Terminals Co (Piatco) to build and operate the terminal was void because Piatco had insufficient funds.