The Philippine Coconut Authority estimates that there are over 3 million coconut farmers and workers, and up to 25 million more Filipinos working in various coconut-based enterprises in the country.
What does PHILCOA stand for?
PHILCOA stands for Philippine Coconut Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Public Health Image Library (US CDC)
- Philippine Islands
- Persistence of High Intestinal Lactase Activity (study; Pakistan and Afghanistan)
- POD (Point of Deployment) Host Interface License Agreement (Panasonic Corp.)
- Philippine Association for the Advancement of Science, Inc. (Manila, Philippines)
- Philippine Association of Research Managers
- Philippine Council of Economics Students
- Philadelphia Battery Company
- Philippine Ecozones Association (Makati City, Philippines)
- Philemon (New Testament)
- Philippine Food Processors and Exporters Organization, Inc
- Philippine Green Building Council
- Philippine Health Insurance Corporation
- Philippians (New Testament)
- Portable High-Throughput Integrated Laboratory Identification System (homeland security)
- Philippine Network for Ecotourism Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
Millions of Philippine coconut, administrator of the official Philippine Coconut Authority.
Philippine Coconut Authority Regional Manager Antonio Bal Faustino said the total investments would reach as high as P16.
The company, led by North-east entrepreneur Karl Watkin, has signed a major agreement with the Philippine Coconut Authority to set up a pilot project producing bio-diesel from a 35,000 hectare coconut plantation - a development the size of the Isle of Wight.