Neri Colmenares and Carlos Isagani Zarate (Partylist, Bayan Muna) filed House Resolution 1761 urging the House Committee on Health to summon the officials of NKTI, Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) and PhilHealth to shed on the matter.
What does PCSO stand for?
PCSO stands for Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of PCSO
We have 21 other meanings of PCSO in our Acronym Attic
- Papillary Cystic and Solid Neoplasm (oncology)
- Peace Counts Support Network
- Prairie Climate Stewardship Network
- Primary Care Support Network (HIV support services; Milwaukee, WI)
- Private Circuit-Switching Network
- Seaman, Postal Clerk Striker (Naval Rating)
- Power-Constrained Simultaneous Noise and Input Matching
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Pasco County Sheriff's Office (Florida)
- Pawnee County Sheriff's Office (Oklahoma)
- Pickens County Sheriff's Office (South Carolina)
- Pinellas County Sheriff's Department (Florida)
- Pinellas County Sheriff's Office
- Pointe Coupee Sheriff's Office
- Police Community Support Officers (UK)
- Polk County Sheriff's Office (Florida)
- Putnam County Sheriff's Office (Florida)
- Puncturing Wide-Sense Convolutional Self-Doubly Orthogonal Code
- Presidential Commission on Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity (Northern Illinois University)
- Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine (Pikeville, KY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million) fund of the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) during her term, which was raised with the Sandiganbayan.
Included in the body of evidence of the Ombudsman is a flowchart prepared by the fiscals' sole witness lawyer Aleta Tolentino, incumbent board member of the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO.
PGMC is the exclusive provider of lottery software, hardware, management and technical services to the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) in the Luzon region, which includes metropolitan Manila and the National Capital Region.
1169 otherwise known as the Charter of the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO).
The court, in its ruling, said the argument by Arroyo's lawyers that her health was suffering because of her continued detention, was not sufficient to grant her temporary liberty while being tried for misusing P366 million (Dh3,017,0741) funds of the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO).
By John Constantine Cordon/Manila Former president Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo of Pampanga province reminded the Supreme Court to act on her petition for certiorari and to stop the proceedings of the 366mn pesos Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) plunder case at the Sandiganbayan.
In an interview with Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office Chairman, Margarita Juico, she said the gentleman was about to place his bet at a lottery outlet in Southern Philippines when a woman suddenly cut in front of him and placed her bet first.