The Concert "Christmas Fairy Tale" will take place on December 16 in the State Philharmonic Hall, State Philharmonic Chamber Orchestra Director Nur Omurbaev told reporters today.
What does PCO stand for?
PCO stands for Philharmonic Chamber Orchestra
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCO
We have 188 other meanings of PCO in our Acronym Attic
- Paging Channel Operation
- Parliamentary Counsel Office (various countries)
- Pathology Coordinating Office (various locations)
- Peabody Concert Orchestra (Baltimore, MD)
- Peg Count and Overflow
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry (Elkins Park, Pennsylvania)
- Pension Commission of Ontario (Canada)
- People Capability Office
- Perturbational Crystal Orbital
- Pest Control Operator
- Phone Cards Online
- Photocatalytic Oxidation
- Physician Contracting Organization
- Pittsburgh Civic Orchestra
- Planned Carryover
- Planning and Coordination Office (various organizations)
- Plant Control Office (Hekimian)
- Plant Control Operations (telecommunications)
- Pleasure Craft Operator (Canada)
- Poinciana Civic Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abu Dhabi: Melodious tunes and compositions by great Western composers charmed the audience in the fairytale ambience of Al Jahili Fort when the ninth Al Ain Classical Music Festival opened with a performance by the Warsaw Philharmonic Chamber Orchestra on Thursday night.
The Warsaw Philharmonic Chamber Orchestra performed before a packed house in the breathtaking Al Jahili Fort.
He was this blind street musician" who Glass later invited to conduct the Brooklyn Philharmonic Chamber Orchestra.
The Cologne New Philharmonic Chamber Orchestra took to the stage at St Cuthbert's in Amble, after asking vicar the Rev Gillian Harwood if they could host a performance.
Members of the Czech National Opera, Czech Philharmonic Chamber Orchestra, Anton Guadagno, conductor.
Cologne's New Philharmonic Chamber Orchestra will perform Vivaldi's 'Four Seasons', music from Bach, Paganini and Mozart at Christchurch on July 30 at 7.
Included on this CD are movements from some of the Mahler symphonies performed by the Vienna Philharmonic conducted by Pierre Boulez and Claudio Abbado, arrangements of Alma's and Endelman's music played by the Czech Philharmonic Chamber Orchestra conducted by Frantisek Preisler, and some songs performed by soprano Renee Fleming accompanied by pianist Jean-Yves Thibaudet.