Spring Stampex at the Business Design Centre, 10am-6pm at 52 Upper Street, Islington, London, organised by the Philatelic Traders Society (01252 628006).
What does PTS stand for?
PTS stands for Philatelic Traders Society (England)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PTS
We have 476 other meanings of PTS in our Acronym Attic
- Permission to Sue
- Permit Tracking System
- Persistent Toxic Substances (environment)
- Personal Track Safety (railway)
- Personal Trainer Specialist
- Personal Training and Simulation (Magpul)
- Personnel Tracking System
- Pesticide Treated Sphere
- PETRONAS (Petroliam Nasional) Technical Standard (oil industry; Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It can be difficult to pick up real bargains, so buy from a reputable dealer such as the Philatelic Traders Society or the Stamp Auction Network.
Philatelic Traders Society Enterprise Awards Categories Business Enterprise and Development - This award is to be given to the PTS member who has developed their business or products to the benefit of philately and the trade.