Philadelphia Adaptive Rowing (PAR) -- formerly known as the Philadelphia Rowing Program for the Disabled (PRPD) -- is the host club for the Bayada Regatta and trains many of the competing athletes at its facilities on the Schuylkill River.
What does PRPD stand for?
PRPD stands for Philadelphia Rowing Program for the Disabled
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRPD
We have 4 other meanings of PRPD in our Acronym Attic
- Philippine Refugee Processing Center
- Piano Regolatore Particolareggiato Comunale (Italian: Overall Municipal Plan; Italy)
- Pickerington/Reynoldsburg/Pataskala/Canal Winchester (Prowlers High School Hockey Club; Columbus, Ohio)
- Portland Rifle & Pistol Club (Portland, Oregon)
- Poser Remote Procedure Call (Poser library utility)
- Prince Rupert Port Corporation (Canada, now Prince Rupert Port Authority)
- Prion Particle Cellular (medicine)
- Project Related Purchasing Conditions (various companies)
- Problem Resolution Program Case Identification Tracking (IRS program)
- Peel Regional Police Department
- Public Radio Program Directors
- Phase Resolved Partial Discharge Analysis
- Pacific Regional Planetary Data Center (University of Hawaii)
- Professional Role Performance Examination (Excelsior College; Albany, NY)
- Program Rozwoju Przedsiebiorstw Eksportowych (Polish: Polish Agency for Enterprise Development; Poland)
- Paper Role Playing Game
- Private Role Play Game
- Pseudo-Random Pattern Generator
- Percentage Recovery per Hour (ophthalmology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Said Pat Fleming, co-chair of the Philadelphia Rowing Program for the Disabled (PRPD), "When I row by, people don't see me as handicapped.