Images courtesy of the Philadelphia Museum of Art Circa 1900-1905, the unwieldy but portable "Sparklet Nasal" might have offered some relief to asthmatics, if not "completely cure head colds" as the poster by French artist G.
What does PMoA stand for?
PMoA stands for Philadelphia Museum of Art
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PMoA
We have 1 other meaning of PMoA in our Acronym Attic
- Program Manager's Office
- Project Management Office/r
- Project Management Operations
- Provost Marshal's Office
- Purdue Musical Organization
- Push Me Out
- Project Management Office - Defense Travel System
- Para-Medical Ophthalmic Assistant
- Parameter Matrix Objective Analysis (algorithm)
- particulate methane monooxygenase
- Programmatic Memorandum of Agreement
- Palomar Mountain Observatory (also seen as PMO)
- Pedestal Mounted Offshore Crane (Huisman)
- Prime Minister of Canada
- Prime Minister Operation Center (Thailand)
- Project Management Office Certification
- Project Management Oversight Committee
- Protestant Men of the Chapel
- Peripheral Module (Digilent Inc.)
- Photochemical Metal Organic Deposition
Samples in periodicals archive:
Philadelphia Museum of Art and Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts to Acquire Painting; Contributions Are Ongoing PHILADELPHIA, Dec.
In this article, we examine 6 art objects from the Philadelphia Museum of Art in the context of sexual health, especially the prevention and control of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), including HIV (2).
The Philadelphia Museum of Art is the only American venue that will host Dali, the major centennial retrospective exhibition devoted to Salvador Dali (1904-1989).
org January 14 Making Melodies Dance Sandy Silva percussion dancer Great Stair Hall, Philadelphia Museum of Art Info: 215.
Stein collection and thirty objects from the holdings of the Philadelphia Museum of Art (PMA)--various aspects of Italian Renaissance maiolica, including its manufacture, artists, production centers, design, function, patronage, value, and relation to other domestic goods.
A recent exhibit of Thrash's work at the Philadelphia Museum of Art featured his carborundum prints, his etchings, lithographs, aquatints and watercolors.
Philadelphia: Philadelphia Museum of Art in association with Yale University Press.