The Philadelphia Commission on Human Relations is also a sponsor of the event.
What does PCHR stand for?
PCHR stands for Philadelphia Commission on Human Relations
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCHR
We have 16 other meanings of PCHR in our Acronym Attic
- Polyurethane-Coated High-Porosity
- Pre-Coat Hotplate
- PreferredOne Community Health Plan (health insurance)
- Primary Care Health Partners (Williston, VT)
- Priority Charge Handling Procedures (US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission)
- Park County Historic Preservation Advisory Commission (Colorado, USA)
- University of Pittsburgh Center for HIV Protein Interactions (Pennsylvania)
- Palestinian Centre for Human Rights
- Partners in Community Health Research Training Program (University of British Columbia, Canada)
- Personally Controlled Health Record (healthcare)
- Port Colborne Harbour Railway
- Public Citizens Health Research Group
- Portage County Human Resource Association (Ohio)
- Philippine Council for Health Research and Development
- Public Citizen Health Research Group
- Passive Containment Heat Removal System
- Pacific County Historical Society (Washington state)
- Palisades Charter High School (California)
- Panther Creek High School (Cary, NC)
- Parkersburg Catholic High School (West Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chirls has also been active in Philadelphia civic affairs outside the Bar Association, having been Chair of the Philadelphia Commission on Human Relations and active on the board of the Prince Music Theater when it built its facility on Chestnut Street.