PHA's community partners who will attend the Germantown CMBO Community Day event are: City Councilwoman Donna Reed Miller, One Truth Ministry, County Assistance Office, Philadelphia More Beautiful Community, Top of the Clock, Department of Human Services, Temple University, Army National Guard, Community Behavioral Health, Philadelphia Child Care Resources, Thompson Institute, United Parcel Service, Professional Healthcare Institute, Philadelphia Operation Town Watch, Americhoice/Kids Choice, Philadelphia Fire Department, Metropolitan Career Center, Philadelphia Job Corps Center, Philadelphia Sunday Sun, Gaudenzia Inc.
What does PCCR stand for?
PCCR stands for Philadelphia Child Care Resources
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCCR
We have 13 other meanings of PCCR in our Acronym Attic
- Pancreatic Cancer Collaborative Registry
- Papanicolaou Corps for Cancer Research
- Partido Communista de Costa Rica
- Patented Closed Cell Resin (Crocs shoes)
- PC Motif-Containing Region
- Pediatric Critical Care and Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Critical Care Registry
- Permanent Committee on Cadastral Reform
- Personal Computer Card Reader
- Pharmaceutical Corporate Compliance Report
- Philadelphia Commercial Corridor Redevelopment
- Philippine College of Criminology
- Philippine Commission on Constitutional Reforms
- Phoenix Center for Clinical Research
- Phoenix Curved Chrome Radiator
- Phosphate & Creatinine Clearance Ratio
- Phosphorus Concentration Control Regulation
- Pittsburgh Center for Creative Reuse (conservation; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Plano de Cargos, Carreiras e Remuneração
- Platos Calchaqui en Ceramica Roja
Samples in periodicals archive:
27 /PRNewswire/ -- Philadelphia Child Care Resources (PCCR) helps families find select and pay for childcare in Philadelphia.