The settlement, involving PECO Energy, the Office of Consumer Advocate (OCA) and the Philadelphia Area Industrial Energy Users Group (PAIEUG), was approved today by the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission (PUC).
What does PAIEUG stand for?
PAIEUG stands for Philadelphia Area Industrial Energy Users Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Platteville Area Industrial Development Corporation (Wisconsin)
- Pejabat Agama Islam Daerah Manjung (Indonesian: Local Islamic Officials of Manjung; Malaysia)
- Parents Against Irresponsible Dog Owners
- Pacific Area Imagery Distribution System
- Pediatric Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (laryngoscope)
- Publications Accounting & Inventory Data System
- Phosphoric Acid Isopropyl Ester (spectrometry)
- Professional Access and Integration Enhancement (Canada)
- Professional Appraisers Information Exchange (newsletter)
- Project in Adult Immigrant Education
- Pan-Asian Bond Index Fund
- Placental Anemia Inducing Factor
- Praise Allah It's Friday
- Pregnant after Infertility
- Professional Assignment Information Form
- Property Authorised Investment Funds (UK)
- Public Asia Ittikal Fund (Islamic equity fund)
- Pulse Accumulator Input Flag (electrical engineering)
- Pan Am International Flight Academy (Miami, FL)
- Pennsylvania Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
Samples in periodicals archive:
Filed for PUC approval in mid-March, the plan was previously agreed to by consumer groups and organizations including the Office of the Consumer Advocate, Office of the Small Business Advocate, the Philadelphia Area Industrial Energy Users Group, the City of Philadelphia, and the Retail Energy Supply Association.
Among the groups advising PECO Energy in the development of its DSM filing were the following: The Pennsylvania Energy Office, the Office of Consumer Advocate, the Philadelphia Municipal Energy Office, the Clean Air Council, Community Legal Services, the Energy Coordinating Agency of Philadelphia, the Electrical Association of Philadelphia, the Mid-Atlantic Energy Project, the Pew Foundation's Non-Profits Energy Savings Investment Program, Philadelphia Area Industrial Energy Users Group, Pennsylvania Environmental Council, and the Sierra Club.