Ashley was a member of the American Chemical Society, a past president of the Chemical Arts Forum, a member of the Chicago Chapter of the Technical Association of Pulp and Paper Industry, and was listed in American Men of Science and the Sigma Xi and Phi Lambda Upsilon fraternities.
What does PLU stand for?
PLU stands for Phi Lambda Upsilon (National Chemistry Honor Society)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PLU
We have 39 other meanings of PLU in our Acronym Attic
- Pembangkit Listrik Tenaga Uap (Indonesian: Electric Steam Power Plant)
- Pusat Listrik Tenaga Uap (Indonesian: Central Steam Power; Bandung Institute of Technology Network)
- Periodic Linear Time-Variant
- Project Lead the Way
- Private Logistics Trading Exchange (software; trademark of Freightgate)
- Belo Horizonte /Belo Horizon, Minas Gerais, Brazil Confins/Pampulha (Airport Code)
- Pacific Lutheran University
- Payload Unit
- Peace, Love, Understanding
- People Like Us (LGBT community)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wilk also belongs to a number of other scientific societies, which include: Sigma Xi, Scientific Research Society of America, Science Honorary Phi Lambda Upsilon, Chemistry Honorary Fellow, American Association for the Advancement of Science American Society for Enology and Viticulture (1973-1992) New York Academy of Sciences Controlled Release Society (1982-2001) Further information on the Company can be found at www.
In 1986, she received the National Fresenius Award of the Phi Lambda Upsilon Society and became a Teacher-Scholar of the Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation, and in 1987 received the American Chemical Society's (ACS) Eli Lilly Award in Biological Chemistry.