To synthesize phenylhectorite (denoted here as phHCT), the recipe included phenyltriethoxysilane (PTES, 99%, Acros) as half of the silicon source on a molar basis.
What does PTES stand for?
PTES stands for Phenyltriethoxysilane
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PTES
We have 4 other meanings of PTES in our Acronym Attic
- Peninsula Training and Employment Program (Australia)
- Personnel & Training Evaluation Program
- Prequalified Training Equipment Program
- Professional Teachers Education Program
- Per-Tone Equalizer
- Patient-Triggered Event Records (pacemaker feature)
- Phosphotriesterase Related (proteins)
- Psychotherapy Training E-Resources (McMaster University; Canada)
- People's Trust for Endangered Species (UK)
- Perceived Therapeutic Efficacy Scale (diabetes)
- Pine Tree Experiment Station (Arkansas)
- Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (Higher Education Academy; UK)
- Public Transport Enquiry System (Hong Kong)
- Penn-Temple European Studies Colloquium (est. 2005; University of Pennsylvania)
- Pakistan Telecommunication Employees Trust (est. 1996)
- Physical Therapist Evaluation Tool
- Pre Teachers Education Test (India)
- Prisoner Transfer and Exchange Treaty (various locations)
- Pakistan Telecom Employees Union
- Pitt Treatment Evaluation Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The oligomeric precursors, with different degrees of condensation, were obtained by the controlled co-condensation of equimolar mixtures of phenyltriethoxysilane (PTES) and 3-aminopropyltriethoxysi-lane (APES), by sol-gel process, using acid (HC1 0.