Liquid-chromatographic measurement of amino acids in biological samples after formation of phenylthiohydantoin derivatives.
What does PTH stand for?
PTH stands for Phenylthiohydantoin
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PTH
We have 86 other meanings of PTH in our Acronym Attic
- Post-Transcriptional Gene Silencing
- Primary Target
- Privilege Ticket-Granting Ticket (computing)
- Porcine Transmissible Gastroenteritis Virus
- Post-Transfusion Graft-Versus-Host Disease
- Parathyroid Hormone
- Partially Torn Hamstring (physiotherapy)
- Path (aviation)
- Peace through Health (Canada)
- Pedagogisch Technische Hogeschool (Netherlands Technical Teacher Training)
- Picture the Homeless (homeless rights organization; New York, NY)
- Pin Through Hole (printed circuit boards)
- Planet Tony Hawk (gaming website)
- Plated Through Hole (semiconductor manufacturing)
- Polskie Towarzystwo Historyczne (Polish: Polish Historical Society)
- Port Huron (Amtrak station code; Port Huron, MI)
- Post-Transfusion Hepatitis (medical condition)
- Precipitation Top Height
- Prelude to Hope (film by Clear Concrete Productions)
- Price Trace Hawes (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Amino-terminal sequence analysis was performed with an Applied Biosystems model 477A pulsed-liquid sequencer connected to an online Applied Biosystems model 120A phenylthiohydantoin amino acid analyzer (Perkin-Elmer).
2]-terminal amino acid sequence analyses of fractions 4 and 5 from the RP chromatography were performed with an Applied Biosystems model 477A protein sequencer equipped with an Applied Biosystems model 120A phenylthiohydantoin amino acid analyzer.