What does PQW stand for?
PQW stands for Phenylquinone-Induced Writhing (assay)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PQW
We have 2 other meanings of PQW in our Acronym Attic
- Planning and Quality Unit (Australia)
- Chemical Pesticides for Agricultural Use (Peru)
- Pesticidas Químicos de Uso Agrícola (Spanish: Agricultural Chemical Pesticide Use)
- Preliminary Quantitative Usage Analysis (EPA)
- Paired Quadrat Variance (spatial patterns)
- Paper Qualified Vision (Jordan)
- Personal Qualifying Volume
- Pocket Quick View (software)
- Program Quality Verification (US OSHA)
- Peripheral Output Word