Complex vascular lesions at autopsy in a patient with phentermine-fenfluramine use and rapidly progressing pulmonary hypertension.
What does PHEN-FEN stand for?
PHEN-FEN stands for Phentermine-Fenfluramine (diet drug)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Public Health Emergency Management (various locations)
- Poly 2-Hydroxyethylmethacrylate
- Public Health Emergency Medical Countermeasures (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Public Health Emergency Medical Countermeasures Enterprise
- Pseudomorphic High Electron Mobility Transistor
- Pennsylvania Home Education Network
- Prostate Health Education Network
- Provincial Health Ethics Network (Alberta, Canada)
- Pioneering High Energy Nuclear Interaction eXperiment (Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider)
- Python-based Hierarchical Environment for Integrated Xtallography
- Philadelphia Higher Education Network for Neighborhood Development
- Public Health Expertise Network Of Mentors
- Public Higher Education Network of Massachusetts (Amherst, MA)
- Public Health Emergency Officer
- Public Health Engineering Organisation (Housing and Urban Development Department; Orissa, India)
- Problem Hypothesis Experiment Observations Conclusions
- pH Electronic Paper (Hanna Instruments)
- Physics of High Energy Plasmas