What does PMGD stand for?
PMGD stands for Phasic Myoelectrical Grouped Discharges
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Power Mac G3 (Apple Computer)
- Parallel Micro-Genetic Algorithm
- Plasma Membrane-Associated Growth Stimulatory Activity (molecular biology)
- Professional Miniature Golf Association, LLC
- Petit Mignon, Grand Beau (French: Little Darling, Sunny; antique distributor; Japan)
- Peer Mentoring for Graduates of Color (University of New Mexico)
- Pitt Men's Glee Club (University of Pittsburgh)
- Primary Cultures of Mammary Gland Cells (cultured cell source)
- Programming Models for Grid Computing
- Primary Mediastinal Germ Cell Tumor
- Polar Marine Geosurvey Expedition (est. 1962)
- Provisional Military Government of Ethiopia (1975-1978)
- Pigeon Milk-Derived Growth Factor
- Pituitary-Derived Mammary Growth Factor
- Pituitary-Derived Mammatrophic Growth Factor
- Plant-Microbe Genomics Facility (Columbus, OH)
- Plasma Membrane-Associated Growth Factor
- Priority Mail Global Guaranteed (USPS)
- Port Moresby General Hospital (New Guinea)
- Pacific Medical Group, Inc.