In the TQP, thousands of competitors from around the world will endeavor to make contact with WC5C Tri-County Amateur Radio Club on various high frequency radio channels, using Morse Code, Phase Shift Keying, Voice operations, and Radio Teletype (RTTY).
What does PSK stand for?
PSK stands for Phase Shift Keying
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSK
We have 43 other meanings of PSK in our Acronym Attic
- Port St. John Public Library (Cocoa, FL)
- Prudential Slater James River Realtors (Richmond, VA)
- Public Safety Joint Services (Manitowoc, WI)
- Paleis Voor Schone Kunsten (concert hall, Brussels, Belgium)
- Park Side Killers (Philadelphia gang)
- Passport Seva Kendra (India)
- Pekerja Seks Komersial (Indonesian: Commercial Sex Workers)
- Personal Survival Kit
- Petoskey (Amtrak station code; Petoskey, MI)
- Pharmaceutical Society of Korea
- Phi Sigma Kappa International Fraternity
- Philly Street Kings (Philadelphia, PA)
- Pocket Survival Kit
- Polymer Society of Korea (South Korea)
- Polysaccharide K (immunomodulatory activity and biochemical modulator)
- Pre-Shared Key
- Pulaski, Virginia (airport code)
- Pusat Sate Kiloan (Indonesian restaurant)
- Phase-Shift Keying Repetition Code
- Phase Shift Keying 31 Baud
Samples in periodicals archive:
The demonstration is enabled by the new 100G dual-polarization quadrature phase shift keying (DP-QPSK) aggregation transponder developed by T8 and OFS AllWave Zero Water Peak (ZWP) optical fiber.
By combining these three modes, the researchers demonstrated the amplifier could achieve the modulation necessary for phase shift keying and frequency shift keying, which are widely used in wireless and audio applications.
The transmission breakthrough was made possible using the differential phase shift keying (DPSK) method, a new coding scheme for high-capacity communications developed at Bell Labs.
The former uses differential binary phase shift keying (DBPSK) and the latter uses differential quadrature phase shift keying (DQPSK).
Ultra-long distance connections of 9,000km are now possible through Nortel's recent development of a 40G Ultra Long Haul solution which employs coherent Dual Polarization Binary Phase Shift Keying (DP BPSK) technology that can more than double the distance that 40G traffic can travel.
4: QPSK -- Abbreviation for Quaternary Phase Shift Keying.
Tokyo, Japan, Apr 5, 2007 - (JCN Newswire) - Yokogawa Electric Corporation and Fujitsu Limited today announced the joint development of the world's first practical 40 Gbps optical transmission technologies using differential quadrature phase shift keying (DQPSK).