The module also integrates a phase detector die designed by Epcos and manufactured with HBT transistors, a switch controller die and a 8-bit microcontroller.
What does PD stand for?
PD stands for Phase Detector
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PD
We have 132 other meanings of PD in our Acronym Attic
- Personal Development
- Personal Discussion (online education)
- Personality Development
- Personality Disorder
- Personlig Datamaskin (Norwegian)
- Peter Doran (Irish musician)
- Petroleum Division (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- Peyronie's Disease
- Phase Change Dual-Layer (optical media format)
- Phase Directed
- Phase Diversity (method for estimating an object as well as optical aberrations from image data)
- Phelps Dodge Corporation (Phoenix, AZ)
- Photo Diode Detector
- Photodiode (semiconductor)
- Photoelectron Diffraction
- Photonics Reference Distributor
- Physical Design
- Physical Distribution
- Piledriver (pro wrestling move)
Samples in periodicals archive:
RF gain & phase detector evaluation board similar to analog devices model no.
Designed to operate from external 6V DC (110V adapter provided) at up to 15,000 feet and 0 to 45 degC, the APPH6000RM-IS can be configured to meet user requirements: selectable internal or external reference source, phase detector models, and frequency offset ranges.
It also includes a digital phase detector, op-amp, and additional integrated functions for use in digital synchronization applications.
He describes the operation of the phase detector, loop filter, VCO and crystal oscillator, and frequency divider.
Among its advantages are a higher flow rate than LC and almost liquid solubility with the use of a nonselective gas phase detector.
Phase detector on the new ADF4159 can operate up to 110 MHz and consumes less than 100 mW; includes high resolution 25-bit fractional-N modulus and on chip FMCW ramp generation MONTREAL -- Analog Devices, Inc.
The IP block also includes a digital phase detector and charge pump allowing users to quickly realize fully integrated solutions.