Chairman of NCPA's Executive Committee and CEO of Pharmacy Providers of Oklahoma.
What does PPOK stand for?
PPOK stands for Pharmacy Providers of Oklahoma
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPOK
- Positive, Proactive, Organized, Flexible and Focused
- Proactive Preemptive Operations Group (also seen as P2OG)
- Putting People on Game (blog)
- Professional Photographers of Greater Annapolis
- Pieces per Operator Hour (labor productivity)
- Preferred Properties of Highlands, Inc. (North Carolina real estate)
- Project for Psychiatric Outreach to the Homeless (New York City, New York)
- Professional Photographers Association of Israel
- Pyramid Party of India
- Penyakit Paru Obstruktif Kronik (Indonesian: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Policies and Procedures on Line (Canada)
- Pastel Painters of Maine
- Personnel Policy Operational Memorandum (US Army)
- Preferred Provider Organization Midwest (insurance)
- Preferred Provider Organization of Michigan (insurance)
- Prosper Palm Oil Mill Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Plain Paper Optimized Printing (also seen as P-POP)
- Platform Payload Operations Plan
- Pre-Provision Operating Profit
- Principles and Practice of Parallel Programming
Samples in periodicals archive:
California Pharmacists Association Carolina Pharmacies Unlimited Cooperative Carolina Pharmacy Network Consumer Federation of America Georgia Pharmacy Association's Academy of Independent Pharmacy Independent Pharmacy Alliance Independent Pharmacy Cooperative Louisiana Independent Pharmacies Association National Community Pharmacists Association National Legislative Association on Prescription Drug Prices Northeast Pharmacy Service Corporation PARD-An Association of Community Pharmacies Pharmacy Providers of Oklahoma Rx Plus Pharmacies, Inc.
chief executive officer of Pharmacy Providers of Oklahoma (PPOK), has joined its board of directors.
Pace Alliance, Pharmacy Buying Group of America, Pharmacy Group of New England, Pharmacy Providers of Oklahoma, Pharmacy Providers Service Corp.