The Pharmacy Practice Research Trust has been extremely supportive of me as an academic pursuing further training," said Mr Adams.
What does PPRT stand for?
PPRT stands for Pharmacy Practice Research Trust (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PPRT
We have 7 other meanings of PPRT in our Acronym Attic
- Pharmaceutical Price Regulation Scheme (UK)
- Prime de Participation à la Recherche Scientifique (French: Premium Participation in Scientific Research)
- Promotions & Placements Referral System
- Papers and Proceedings of the Regional Science Association
- Plant Protection and Regulatory Services Directorate (Ghana)
- Planned Parenthood of the Rochester/Syracuse Region (Rochester, New York)
- Partial Product Reduction Tree
- Permanency Planning Review Team (various organizations)
- Permanent Primer Replacement Topcoat
- Personal Property Replacement Tax
- Plan de Prévention des Risques Technologiques (French: Map of Technological Risk Prevention)
- Positive Practice Resource Team (Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare)
- Problem Property Resolution Team
- Program Pembangunan Rakyat Termiskin (Malay: Development Program for the Extremely Poor)
- Pulse Pair Resolving Time (physics)
- Pikes Peak Rural Transportation Authority (Colorado)
- Procurement Problem Repair Turnaround Time
- Prepaid Roaming TopUp
- Provisional Peer Reviewed Toxicity Value
- Packaging and Polymer Research Unit