AnazaoHealth was among the first in the country to be awarded accreditation from the Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board (PCAB) in 2008, and remains accredited today.
What does PCAB stand for?
PCAB stands for Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCAB
We have 11 other meanings of PCAB in our Acronym Attic
- Presbyterian Church in America Administrative Committee (Lawrenceville, GA)
- Popular Culture Association and American Culture Association
- Personal Computer Aided Antenna Design (software)
- Program in Child and Adolescent Anxiety Disorder (Duke University)
- Personal Computer-Aided Analysis of Multilayer Transmission Lines
- Passenger Car Avoidable Accident Rate
- Portable Criticality Accident Alarm System
- Predictive Cognition-as-a-Service
- Private Cloud as a Service
- Parent Community Advisory Board (Baltimore, MD)
- Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board
- Private Colleges Accreditation Board (Alberta, Canada)
- Provincial Council of ADD (Agriculture Development and Diversification) Boards (Canada)
- Pennsylvania Cancer Alliance Bioinformatics Consortium (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Partial Conserved Axial Currents
- Partially Conserved Axial Vector Current
- Pasadena Community Access Corporation
- Paul Creative Arts Center (University Of New Hampshire, Durham, NH)
- Penncommonwealth Casualty of America Corporation
- People Concerned About Chloramine
Samples in periodicals archive:
NNECP is the only pharmacy in the state that does exclusively compounding, and is the only one that is accredited by the Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board.
Accreditation through the Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board (PCAB) is the new standard of care in compounding pharmacy.
Foster and Smith Free Shipping Pet Pharmacy had to complete an extensive application, document its written policies and provide an analysis of its quality procedures that was reviewed by the Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board and some of the leading figures in the field of compounding.