An Ohio-based group, dubbed Pharmacists for Life International (PFLI), also advocates refusing to fill prescriptions for people whose lifestyles offend fundamentalist religious proclivities.
What does PLI stand for?
PLI stands for Pharmacists for Life International
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PLI
We have 140 other meanings of PLI in our Acronym Attic
- Priority List of Hazardous Substances
- Paediatric Liaison Health Visitor (UK)
- Passamaquoddy Living Heritage Village (Perry, ME)
- Aeroperu - Empresa de Transportes Aereos del Peru (ICAO code)
- Panasonic Lighting Indonesia
- Pancreatic Lipase Immunoassay (blood test)
- Partido Liberal Independiente (Spanish: Independent Liberal Party; Nicaragua)
- Partito Liberale Italiano (Italian: Italian Liberal Party)
- PDU Length Indicator
- Person of Limited Intelligence
- Physicians Liability Insurance (Oklahoma)
- Pilot Location Indicator
- Pilot Lot Inspection
- Plan de Localisation Informatique
- Planar-Lumped Inductor
- Position Location Information
- Pounds/Linear Inch
- Power Level Indicator
- Power Line Interference
- Power-Link Innovations (software solutions to the broadcast industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
``California will get the pharmacist shortage it deserves if you all pass that bill,'' said Karen Brauer, president of Pharmacists For Life International.
Our job is to enhance life," explains Pharmacists for Life International President, pharmacist Karen Brauer, RPh, who first refused to fill prescriptions for some types of birth control pills in 1989.