JAPAN: Lonza was recently informed by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare that IPBC (iodopropynyl butylcarbamate) has received official approval for use in cosmetic and personal care products under Pharmaceutical and Food Safety Bureau Notification No.
What does PFSB stand for?
PFSB stands for Pharmaceutical and Food Safety Bureau (Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PFSB
We have 3 other meanings of PFSB in our Acronym Attic
- Programs, Functions, Services and Activities
- Protection from Stalking Act
- Public Facilities Set-Aside
- Public Financial Services Agency
- Public Fleet Supervisors Association
- Putnam Family Support and Advocacy, Inc. (Carmel, NY)
- Public Finance Structural Adjustment Credit (World Bank project)
- Per Fidem Studiumque Ad Rostra (Dutch student organization)
- Pension Fund Supervisory Board (Eurocontrol)
- Peoples Federal Savings Bank (Boston, MA)
- Physical Facilities Service Building (Purdue University; Indiana)
- Piedmont Federal Savings Bank (North Carolina)
- Purdue Foundation Student Board (West Lafayette, IN)
- Pacific Fair Shopping Centre (Broadbeach, Queensland, Australia)
- Panasonic Factory Solutions Co. (Japan)
- Parenting and Family Support Centre (Australia)
- Parents for School Choice
- Pennsylvania Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs, Inc. (est. 1932)
- Pictures for Sad Children (webcomic)
- Portfolio Financial Servicing Company (est. 1992; Portland, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
has announced that polyaminopropyl biguanide, the active ingredient in Cosmocil CQ, has been approved by the Japanese Pharmaceutical and Food Safety Bureau and added to its positive list of preservatives.