In March 2010, Mark Peroff and Darren Saunders attended the Annual Conference of the Pharmaceutical Trade Marks Group in Liverpool, England.
What does PTMG stand for?
PTMG stands for Pharmaceutical Trade Marks Group (London, England, UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PTMG
- Psychological Therapies Management Committee
- Public Transport Management Centre (Vietnam)
- Prevention of Mother-to-Child Treatment (HIV transmission)
- Part-Time Marketing Director (various companies)
- Post-Traumatic Mood Disorder (psychology)
- Puff the Magic Dragon (song)
- Prairie-to-Mountain Explorer (educational compact disc set)
- Prévention Transmission Mére-Enfant (French: Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission; HIV/AIDS)
- Products of Thermophilic Methane Fermentation
- Play to Modify Games
- Polytetramethylene Glycol
- Preclinical Therapeutic Models Group (European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer)
- Purple-Throated Mountain Gem (bird)
- Previous Transmural Myocardial Infarction (cardiology)
- Production-Type Method Invocations
- Provisional Tolerable Monthly Intake (World Health Organization)
- Public Transportation Modernization, Improvement and Service Enhancement Account
- Pakistan Telecommunications Mobile Limited (Pakistan telecommunications company)
- Peripheral T-Malignant Lymphoma