Douglas was Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Science and Regulatory Section of the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers Association of America (PhRMA), member of the Advisory Board of the Paul Ehrlich Foundation, member of the Society of Trade, Industry and Science, former member of the Board of Directors of Medtronic, Inc.
What does PHRMA stand for?
PHRMA stands for Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers Association (aka Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America; Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PHRMA
- Pintabian Horse Registry, Inc (Karlstad, Minnesota)
- Pittsburgh Health Research Institute (Pennsylvania)
- Population Health Research Institute (est. 1999; Canada)
- Port and Harbour Research Institute (Ministry of Transport; Japan)
- Palestinian Human Rights Information Center
- Program on Human Rights and Justice
- Pan Handle Regional Library
- Public Health Research Laboratories (Sacramento, CA)
- Phorm Inc (stock symbol)
- Project Human Resources Management
- Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (aka Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers Association)
- Portland Human Resource Management Association (Oregon)
- Professional Human Resource Management Association
- Palestinian Human Rights Monitoring Group
- Public Health Risk Management Plan (New Zealand)
- Pre-Hospital Registered Nurse
- Public Health Research Network (various organizations)
- Palestinian Human Rights Organization
- Punjab Human Rights Organization (India)
- Public Housing Residents of the Lower East Side (housing organization; New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yetter has served on the board of directors of the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers Association, the HealthCare Institute of New Jersey and the National Pharmaceutical Council.