Soto of the Serono Pharmaceutical Research Institute in Geneva, Switzerland.
What does PRI stand for?
PRI stands for Pharmaceutical Research Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRI
We have 202 other meanings of PRI in our Acronym Attic
- Peopleclick Research Institute (statistical analysis; Peopleclick)
- Performance and Results International, LLC
- Performance Racing Industry
- Performance Registrar Inc.
- Performance Review Institute (Warrendale, PA)
- Periodic Reinvestigation
- Peroulakis Research, Inc.
- Perris (Amtrak station code; Perris, CA)
- Personal Record Identifier (Canada)
- Pertech Resources Incorporated (Riverton, Wyoming)
- Photochemical Reflectance Index
- Planet Repair Institute (Portland, OR)
- Planning, Review, and Inspection
- Plant Research International
- Plastics and Rubber Institute (United Kingdom)
- Polarity Realization Institute
- Policy Research Initiative (various organizations)
- Policy Research Institute (various locations)
- Political Risk Insurance
- Population Research Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
Johnson Pharmaceutical Research Institute for OXYGENT(TM), Alliance's drug to be used as a temporary blood substitute.
Biotechnology companies developing transdermal technologies - Drug delivery companies - Pharmaceutical companies interested in transdermal drug delivery - Pharmaceutical research institutes For more information visit (http://www.
Johnson Pharmaceutical Research Institute in Raritan, N.
Previously, he held positions at Johnson & Johnson as assistant director and research manager at J&J's Pharmaceutical Research Institute in La Jolla, Calif.
and President, Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute - "Building and Externalizing BMS" --Roch Doliveux, CEO, UCB - "Transforming UCB by Acquisition -- Part 1" --Randall Scott, CEO, Genomic Health - "The Rx/Dx Divide.
They've been known about for a long time, but nobody really knows what they do,'' says Peter Linsley of Bristol Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute in Seattle.
Sigal, who was named chief scientific officer and president of the Pharmaceutical Research Institute in 2004, will address the topic "Building and Externalizing BMS.